Hi there! I’m Julie Barnes.
I’m the Founder of Too Bizy Lady. I provide healthy lifestyle coaching along with live virtual fitness classes to badass busy women entrepreneurs and executives.
YOU… have landed on my temporary website. I’m in the process of creating a very kickass website with new programs and services.
I am TOTALLY lit up about my following passion of fitness and health while coaching amazing women like you. Around here… we #ManifestTheBadass!!!
I’m passionate about empowering women like you to take back your health, flip your mindset, start your dream business or job, follow your passions, and create a life you love… one step at a time!
I believe in YOU!
Now on to the details…
As you get to know me, you’ll soon learn that advocacy is my jam!
In my commitment to giving back to my community, I serve on the Board of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) Sacramento along with acting as Chair for the 2016 American Foundation for Suicide Prevention’s Greater Sacramento Out of the Darkness Walk. I’m also a big supporter of women veterans and heart this organization… Women Veterans Alliance.
In my free time…
I love hanging with my hubby of 27 years, Ron, driving with the sunroof open while jamming to rock ‘n’ roll, playing the drums, dancing to 70’s disco music and wandering the aisles of Barnes and Noble.
Here’s a few interesting nuggets about me…
- I’m learning to play the guitar. I can play the opening riff to Smoke on the Water really, really good.
- I’m learning the drums too! I’m getting pretty good at Stairway to Heaven. My neighbor is not a fan.
- I’ve been married to Ron aka The Traveling Welder for 27 years. He’s pretty awesome!
- I’m an angel mom. I sadly lost my son, Chris, to suicide. Click HERE to learn the signs.
- I’m a grandmother. I have four of the coolest grandkids… Aedan, Halle, Taylor, and Ella.
- For two years, my hubby, Ron and I lived, worked and traveled full-time in an RV. I saw more of the beautiful United States in those two years, than I had my whole life. It was an amazing time.
- I’m Certified in Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) & Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- I can solve the Rubik’s Cube.
- I like to change my hair… a lot.
- I love all things art. Everything from going to art walks, wandering around museums, taking art classes and creating mixed media art.
- Barnes & Noble is my home away from home. I love reading the written word in all forms.
- I love music with my favorites being heavy metal and 70’s disco. I know… crazy combination isn’t it!
- I overcame a HUGE fear of public speaking.
- I’m working on my health coach certification.
- I’m working on my Tabata instructor certification.